Christmas Store: Donors
What it is: Christmas Store is a neighbor-led program giving parents the opportunity to shop for new, desirable Christmas gifts for their children at little or no cost to them. Christmas can be a financially stressful time for families, and especially this year we hope to provide some relief, leaving more room for our Westside families to feel the joy of the holiday season.
How it works: To stock the store, we depend on churches, families, businesses and organizations to provide new, unopened presents for children 0-18.
How you can help: Collect, purchase, and donate new toys to the Christmas Store by following the information and guidelines below. Get your business, organization, church, or family involved!
I want to participate, what’s next?!
- Contact Alyssa, email@example.com to express your commitment!
- Use the Promotional Materials below to share this information with your friends, family, business, or church!
- Follow the Gift List and Gift Guidelines when purchasing and collecting gifts.
- Drop off all gifts on the Drop Off Date: 9:00am – 12:00pm Friday, Dec 10 @ The Other Way Activity Center (704 W Fulton)
- Enjoy your Christmas Season!
- Our goal is to provide quality merchandise at affordable prices, we request items cost more than $10.00.
- Please leave price tags on items.
- Please follow Gift List if possible.
- Please include batteries when appropriate.
- Please do not wrap gifts.
- December 10, 9:00am-12:00pm @ The Other Way Activity Center (704 W Fulton)
- Please Count your gifts so you can give us the total when you arrive!
- If you need to bring your gifts before Friday, Dec 10 please email or call (454-4011 ext. 5220) to make arrangements. If at all possible, we appreciate deliveries on December 10.
If you would like to give a financial donation for Christmas Store 2020 CLICK HERE!
Alyssa Chartier: firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 454-4011 ext.5220
Click on the images below to download the information you will need to promote this program in your church, organization, or with your family!