Christmas Store Donors
To stock the store, we depend on churches, families, businesses and organizations to provide new, unopened presents for children 0-18.
Collect, purchase, and donate new toys to the Christmas Store by following the information and guidelines below. Get your business, organization, church, or family involved!
If you would like to participate:
- Contact Trent: firstname.lastname@example.org to express your commitment!
- Use the Promotional Materials below to share this information with your friends, family, business, or church!
- Follow the Gift List and Gift Guidelines when purchasing and collecting gifts.
- Drop off all gifts on the Drop Off Date: 9:00am – 12:00pm Friday, Dec 9 @ The Other Way Activity Center (704 W Fulton)
- Enjoy your Christmas Season!
- Our goal is to provide quality merchandise at affordable prices, we request items cost more than $10.00.
- Please leave price tags on items.
- Please follow the Gift List if possible.
- Please include batteries when appropriate.
- Please do not wrap gifts.
- December 9, 9:00am-12:00pm @ The Other Way Activity Center (704 W Fulton)
- Please Count your gifts so you can give us the total when you arrive!
- If you need to bring your gifts before Friday, Dec 9 please email or call (454-4011 ext. 5220) to make arrangements. If at all possible, we appreciate deliveries on December 9.
If you would like to give a financial donation for Christmas Store click here: