We welcome material donations to help stock our food pantry as well as meeting other needs in our community. Remember that all contributions made to The Other Way are tax deductible, including in-kind donations. You can also visit our Amazon Wishlist to view and donate needed items for our programs.
Food Pantry Needs
- Fresh, Whole Vegetables
- Fresh, Whole Fruits
- Canned Vegetables (Low Sodium or No Salt Added)
- Canned Fruits (Low Sugar or No Sugar Added)
- Boxed or Bagged Cereal (Low Sugar or No Sugar, Whole Grain)
- Original Cheerios, specifically (Gluten Free, Low Sugar)
- Brown Rice
- Whole Grain Pasta
- Whole Grain Bread
- Olive Oil
- Peanut Butter
- Meats (canned, low sodium or no salt added, tuna and chicken preferred)
- Coffee (not instant)
Personal Care Items (in order of need)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Soap
- Disposable Razors
Please note: We are unable to accept any diet or regular sodas or other sugary, non-nutrient dense beverages (i.e. energy drinks, vitamin waters, punches or “ades,” sweetened teas or sweetened coffee drinks), any kind of candy, meal replacement, diet supplement, or sports bars, desserts or dessert mixes, highly-processed snacks, or highly-processed meal packages. We desire to provide our neighbors with quality, nutritionally dense, and fresh foods!
If you are interested in providing material support, please contact us for more information.